|Aquazilla Jean-Drapeau Park 2020 Rates||6 years and over||Family (4 people, minimum one adult)|
|1 Hour Admission||$17*||$59*|
- The minimum age required is 6 years old and the minimum height required is 110 cm (43 in).
- Life jackets provided and mandatory for all.
- A responsible person aged 16 and over must be present on the inflatable structures with children of 8 years old and younger.
- The activity remains 100% safe in the rain. However, in the event of a thunderstorm (thunder, strong wind, lightning), access to the games is prohibited.
* Admission fees to Jean-Doré beach must be paid before accessing Aquazilla (extra).
* Daily admissions are valid for a full day and may be subject to waiting times.
* No refund
How to get here?
THE JEAN DRAPEAU PARK, MINUTES AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
JEAN DRAPEAU METRO STATION
For fast and easy access to the parc, the subway is your best option. The Jean-Drapeau subway station is located right in the heart of Jean-Drapeau. Shuttle bus 767 will take you right to the beach!
FROM THE JACQUE CARTIER BRIDGE: Follow the indications to Ile Notre- Dame. Once arrived on the Gilles-Villeneuve circuit, follow the directions to the P4 parking (beach)
FROM CONCORDE BRIDGE: Take the Ile Notre-Dame exit. Once arrived on the Gilles-Villeneuve circuit, follow the directions to the P4 parking (beach)