|Aquazilla Parc Jean-Drapeau 2021 Rates||Children (6-13 y.o)||Adult (14 y.o and up)||Family (4 people, minimum one adult)|
|1 Hour Admission||$12*||$15*||$45.75*|
* Admission fees to Jean-Doré Beach must be paid before accessing Aquazilla (extra). Please consult the rates and schedule for the Jean-Doré Beach.
* Daily admissions are valid for a full day and may be subject to waiting times.
* The season pass is valid for the 2021 season and accepted at Aquazilla located at the beach in Parc Jean-Drapeau.
* Taxes not included.
* No refund.
- The minimum age required is 6 years old and the minimum height required is 110 cm (43 in).
- Life jackets provided and mandatory for all.
- A responsible person aged 16 and over must be present on the inflatable structures with children between the ages of 6 and 11.
- The activity remains 100% safe in the rain. However, in the event of a thunderstorm (thunder, strong wind, lightning), access to the games is prohibited.
August 28-29 & September 4-5-6 2021
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 11am to 6pm
Aquazilla Parc Jean-Drapeau’s hours coincide with the beach’s schedule.
How to get here?
THE PARC JEAN DRAPEAU , MINUTES AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
JEAN DRAPEAU METRO STATION
For fast and easy access to the parc, the subway is your best option. The Jean-Drapeau subway station is located right in the heart of Jean-Drapeau. Shuttle bus 767 will take you right to the beach!
FROM THE JACQUE CARTIER BRIDGE: Follow the indications to Ile Notre- Dame. Once arrived on the Gilles-Villeneuve circuit, follow the directions to the P4 parking (beach)
FROM CONCORDE BRIDGE: Take the Ile Notre-Dame exit. Once arrived on the Gilles-Villeneuve circuit, follow the directions to the P4 parking (beach)