|Aquazilla Parc Jean-Drapeau 2023 Rates||Children (6-13 y.o)||Adult (14 y.o and up)||Family (4 people, minimum one adult)|
|1 Hour Admission||$16||$20||$60|
- Taxes not included.
- Admission fees to Jean-Doré Beach must be paid before accessing the Aquazilla (extra).
- Daily admissions are valid for a full day and may be subject to a waiting time.
- The minimum age requirement is 6 years old and the minimum height requirement is 110 cm (43 in).
- Flotation jackets provided and mandatory for all.
- A companion aged 16 and over must be present on the inflatable structures with children between 6 and 8 years old. A ratio of one chaperone per two children is recommended.
- The activity remains 100% safe in the rain. However, in the event of a storm (thunder, strong wind, lightning) access to the games is prohibited.
*The season pass is valid for the 2023 season and accepted at all Aquazilla locations (Oka beach and Jean-Doré beach at Parc Jean-Drapeau)
RESERVATIONS FOR SUMMER 2023 WILL BE POSSIBLE AS OF JUNE 24.
JUNE 24, AUGUST 20, 2023
EVERY DAY: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
26 AND 27 AUGUST 2023
SATURDAY, SUNDAY: 10 AM TO 7 PM
SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: 10 AM TO 7 PM
Aquazilla Parc Jean-Drapeau’s hours coincide with the beach’s schedule.
How to get here?
THE PARC JEAN DRAPEAU , MINUTES AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
JEAN DRAPEAU METRO STATION
For fast and easy access to the parc, the subway is your best option. The Jean-Drapeau subway station is located right in the heart of Jean-Drapeau. Shuttle bus 767 will take you right to the beach!
FROM THE JACQUE CARTIER BRIDGE: Follow the indications to Ile Notre- Dame. Once arrived on the Gilles-Villeneuve circuit, follow the directions to the P4 parking (beach)
FROM CONCORDE BRIDGE: Take the Ile Notre-Dame exit. Once arrived on the Gilles-Villeneuve circuit, follow the directions to the P4 parking (beach)