|Aquazilla Oka National park 2021 Rates||6 years and over||Family (4 people, minimum one adult)|
|1 Hour Admission||$17*||$59*|
|Camping customer 1 Hour Admission (valid between 9:00am and noon only)||$12*||$48*|
- The minimum age required is 6 years old and the minimum height required is 110 cm (43 in).
- Life jackets provided and mandatory for all.
- A responsible person aged 16 and over must be present on the inflatable structures with children between the ages of 6 and 11.
- The activity remains 100% safe in the rain. However, in the event of a thunderstorm (thunder, strong wind, lightning), access to the games is prohibited.
* Admission fees to Oka beach must be paid before accessing Aquazilla (extra).
* The season pass is valid for the 2021 season and accepted at Aquazilla located at Oka beach.
* Daily admissions are valid for a full day and may be subject to waiting times.
* No refund
August 28-29 & September 4-5-6 2021
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 11am to 6pm
Opening June 12!
Aquazilla Oka’s hours coincide with the beach’s schedule.
How to get here?
FROM ROAD 640:
Follow highway 640 O towards Saint-Joseph-du-Lac, follow 344 O towards Chemin du Camping in Oka (2020 Chemin D’Oka)
FROM ROAD 30:
South Shore: Take highway 40 in the direction of Gatineau. Follow the signs for Oka-Hudson crossing ($). At the exit of the ferry, turn right on Notre-Dame stree. The park entrance is 2.8 KM to the right.