|Aquazilla Oka National park 2023 Rates||6 years and over||Family (4 people, minimum one adult)|
|1 Hour Admission||$21||$76|
|SEPAQ Camper discount 1 hour admission (valid between 10:00 am and noon only)||$15||N/A|
|Last chance Admission (valid from 4:30 p.m.)||$15||N/A|
- Taxes not included.
- Admission fees to Oka Beach must be paid before entering access the Aquazilla (extra). Free for 17 and under.
- Day admissions are valid for a full day and may be subject to a wait time.
- The minimum age requirement is 6 years old and the minimum height requirement is 110 cm (43 in).
- Floatation jackets provided and mandatory for all.
- An accompanying person aged 16 and over must be present on the inflatable structures with children between 6 and 8 years old. A ratio of one chaperone per two children is recommended.
- The activity remains 100% safe in the rain. However, in the event of a storm (thunder, strong wind, lightning) access to the games is prohibited.
*The season pass is valid for the 2023 season and accepted at all Aquazilla locations (Oka beach and Jean-Doré beach at Parc Jean-Drapeau).
AQUAZILLA IS NOW CLOSED. WE’LL BE BACK EARLY SUMMER 2024
Closed until summer 2024
*Opening hours may vary depending on weather conditions. Please note that we have to close our structures during high winds or thunderstorms.
Aquazilla Oka’s hours coincide with the beach’s schedule.
How to get here?
FROM ROAD 640:
Follow highway 640 O towards Saint-Joseph-du-Lac, follow 344 O towards Chemin du Camping in Oka (2020 Chemin D’Oka)
FROM ROAD 30:
South Shore: Take highway 40 in the direction of Gatineau. Follow the signs for Oka-Hudson crossing ($). At the exit of the ferry, turn right on Notre-Dame stree. The park entrance is 2.8 KM to the right.